Friday, September 26, 2014

Ladies, Get In Here! There Is A Fake UTI NWACHUKWU Out There. (You Should See This.)



OK, this post might excite some of you. While it does, I hope someone learns a lesson from this, Ladies expecially.  Anyone could fall a victim, so be very cautious.

A guy posing as UTI, sent this girl by name Temi a request on bbm, and offered her a modelling contract of 12m. He offered her this on the grounds that she would get a form and some other things, for N50k, and also sleep with a certain HR. The Fake UTI also asked Temi for her nude photos, but she was smart enough not to fall for this. She however mentioned her chats with the fake UTI, to the real UTI on twitter.

See tweets/chats below...


2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua