Friday, September 26, 2014

PEEP THIS: Stripper Claims Chris Brown Is Her 3years Old Baby Daddy.



Lol! Too many drama happening around the world. MTO claims a 32 years old lady, with name 'REIGN', who is a dancer/stripper at the popular DAO club in Atlanta, claims Chris Brown is the Father of her 3years old child.

According to MTO still, the said lady has filed a case at Fulton County Court against C.B, regarding this issue. I would like to think this is some type of cooked up story, but MTO has sofar proven to be reliable, so I am holding on to this, until C.B says otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Na wa oo, CB again....dz dude must av done sumtin bad in his previous life

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua