Saturday, September 6, 2014

NollyWood Actress Beverly Naya, Speaks On Why She Is Still Single.



Fast rising Nollywood actress Beverly Naya, in a recent Interview with The Nation, spoke on why she is still single. According to her, it's is better to be single than settle for less Hehe!. Find interview extract below...

 Is Beverly in a relationship?
 At the moment, I am not in a relationship.

 Why?
Well, I just feel it is better for things to remain the way they are than for me to settle for less.

 What if it takes too long for this guy to come?
He’ll find me; I know he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua