Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Olusegun Obasanjo Goes Back To School.



Former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, is set to enroll as a graduate student at the headquarters of the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos, on September 30.

Olusegun Obasanjo, who obtained a Post Graduate Diploma in 2009, confirmed the information that he would be back to school for a doctorate degree, starting with a Master’s degree. Explaining why it was important for him, Obasanjo told news correspondents:

 “I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavour of life. I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith.”

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua