Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OMG! Angelina Jolie Gets Brad Pitt A $3million Wrist Watch, As Wedding Gift.



O'boy! These white women are not smiling at all o. The way they spend on their spouse ehn.*bitesFingers*.   Reports now has it that Angelina Jolie has bought yet another gift for her husband Brad Pitt. Angelina got Brad a 1952 Patek Philippe platinum chronometer, worth $3million. The news of this gift broke out, when the wrist watch was taken to a jewelers shop, for an inscription  “To Roly from Nessa” , to be inscribed on it.

 They are characters the newlyweds play in the film By The Sea, which they are currently making in Malta.George Farrugia, 57, who runs Dolindo Jewellers on the neighbouring island of Gozo, said:

“I did inscribe the watch, it was for Brad and it was a rare one.Oh yes, it was very valuable.I wasn’t nervous about the inscription because I knew I could do the work perfectly.”

Naija babes which way nau? Let's stop asking for recharge cards, and learn to spoil our men a little :D *JustKidding* ask for all you want. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua