Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Burial Arrangements For Late Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe, Announced.



Burial arrangements for Late Muna Obiekwe, who passed on to glory on the 18th day of January 2015, are as follows:

Candle night; February 1st 2015. Meeting point at Marsha, Roundabout, Surulere by 4pm.

Procession from there to Ojez stadium. Dress code – white – but Tshirts will be provided at the venue.

Burial: 3rd February at Umudioka in Anambra state.

Announcer: Ibinabo Fiberesima AGN President

*May his soul continue to Rest in peace*

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm t-shirts given freely..naija I hail.If they had contributed d money for this t-shirts to finance his treatment,it may not hav solved d situation entirely but am sure it would hav gone a long way,they wont tell me dat they didnt know he had such ailment,if even he didnt come out in d open they too ought to hav renderd d help..i wish we all could show so much lov,dis world would hav been a whole lot better..am not one home video fan but I hate to see one die,imagine d pain n suffering his family r in now...RIP Muna

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua