Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Which Of These Ciara Do You Prefer? (Photos)



Ciara who is currently in the news for her new single IBet, has also caught my attention with these photos of hers I stumbled on.

Remember when she sang 'like a boy' and she showed us how sexy she could be as a boy and as a girl back then? Now, she has pulled that stunt again, by putting on a particular dress in two different ways.



So how do you love your CiCi, like a boy, or like a girl?

*personally, I love Ciara anyhow, anytime and any day :D. HAWT mama*

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua