Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Funke Akindele Gives Linda Ikeji 24Hours, To Retract Her Blog Post About Her.



I knew Funke was definitely going to respond, but I never expected she would involve a lawyer in this matter. OK o!

Days back, Linda Ikeji made a blog post, assuming that Nollywood actress Funke Akindele made a mockery post on instagram at her colleague Toyin Aimakhu and her husband, Adeniyi  Johnson, who had marital crisis.

Now, Funke has made a statement through a mail by her attorney , saying she never made mockery of her colleague, and also ordered that Linda Ikeji retracts her statement within the next 24hours of receiving mail.




Lol! Too much drama everywhere. Meanwhile, I doubt Linda has seen this. *fold my hands, while I wait patiently*

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah plenty dramas unfoldin dis year..let me sit down,cross my legs and watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oky...dramas are gud...even if funke did, y shud she bring it up??

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua