Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Should We All Be Scared For 2baba? (Read This)



OK, ever since I read this gist, i have been a bit or should I say very worried for 2baba. According to SDK, someone gave her a call, claiming that she has a photo of 2baba, that would catch fire if it leaks. The person even went as far as asking SDK to pay a token of 50k for the picture.

Find tale according to SDK below...

"I got a call early this Morning from a very lovely voiced lady and she wanted to know if i would buy a pic that was snapped last night..She used the word ''authentic'' and crazy pic...HOT.

I asked her who the pic was about and then she went on to ask me if i was willing to pay for it,I hesitated and chewed my lips and she said she would call me back after deciding on an amount.

She called me back and asked for 50k so that i could have the pics,she said the pics would shut the internet down and she explained who it was snapped with.... I apologised to her and told her that I was sorting out money to help people who couldnt pay their school fees and i didnt see why i would use the money to buy a pic that would shut the internet alright but might be of no use to me.

She laughed and said she understood,she was very nice and we said our goodbyes and she hung up. I have a feeling she will approach other blogs and that pic might soon hit the internet...

Oops i forgot to add that she mentioned ''Tuface was snapped in a very comprising situation that will catch fire if the pics are released''...

Tuface, where did you go to last night and what did you do?YOU WERE FRIGGING PAPPED doing something. In case the pics come out this week,then you know I prepared you,if not,then I guess nobody agreed to pay for the pics."

*i honestly pray this picture isn't what I am thinking it is, because I will be so heart broken. I don't want 2baba in any more scandal :( *

2 comments:

  1. I lov Tubaba to bits but he too has a lot of roles to play,self control please,d idea of frolicking here and thr isnt good for his image,his family is one that I really prays always to last and stand the test of time..Its not goin to b easy for Annie to deal wit all dis plenty baby mamas here n thr.Pero should get a life,if Tubaba deemed her worthy for a wife I tink he would hav married her,she shud stop throwin hersef at him..God bless d Idibias

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true is that, the pic might b photo shop or she might be trying to scam

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua