Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lol! See Rihanna's Response To Fan Who Asked Her Out For Prom.



Lol! Rihanna just can't pretend. So a fan asked Rihanna to be his date for prom on IG. In his message, he said:

“Hi rihanna! I’m a huge fan!! You’ve inspired me a lot Ive looked up to since I was 12 and I've had some issues in school like bullying and frequent panic attacks and prom is coming up soon and I was wondering if this would get say 100,000 retweets on Twitter will you go to prom with me?”

And Rihanna replied with a straight NO!. I guess she did so because the guy in question is a die hard Beyoncé fan. Everything about him on IG centers around Beyoncé. Even his name says Holyyonce.

So my question is, why didn't he ask Beyoncé to go on his prom date with him? 

2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua