Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Photos: Ice Prince Gradually Showing Off His Girlfriend.


It is understandable why a lot of people especially celebrities, like to keep their relationship secret. But you would agree with me that love is like a smoke. No matter how hard you try to hide the fire, you can never hide the smoke.

Above is a picture of Ghanaian /french beauty Miama, who has been rumoured for sometime now, to be Ice Prince Zamani's girlfriend.

Days ago, Ice shared a photo suggesting that him and a lady were aboard a flight, and everyone said it was Miama :D (picture below)


Now, he has shared another photo.


Hehe! It's only a matter of time before they come out open, and start putting up PDA.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm happy for him o......but no celeb wan come my area come date me??? * sadface

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tot it was Sheyi Shay he was intendin to date/dating????? Anyways aboki kip ridin

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua