Thursday, January 22, 2015

Photos: Doctors Battle To Save The Life Of Empress Njamah's Dog.



Lol! All these Nigerians won't kill me o. Everybody now form parent to a dog or dogs. SMH!!!


First Empress posted the above photo on instagram, then she posted another one, thanking those that stood by her dog at the most difficult time of its life. LMAO! *are you kidding me?*


* please don't blame me for laughing so hard at this. I have never own a dog, and I don't pray to have one, let alone take it as a child.*

1 comment:

  1. M happy its a dog..d 1st nd 2nd line got me scared...

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua