Saturday, June 21, 2014

Beyonce releases photos from behind the scene, for "on the run" tour with JayZ.



    Beyonce has released new photos from behind the scene of her upcoming tour " On the Run", with husband Jay Z. However, contrary to the reports after the elevator fight between Jay Z and Solange, that people were no longer interested in watching Bey and Jay's concerts, Billboard has revealed that as of June 17, the tour has racked up about $86 million in ticket sales. And is on a pace to gross close to $100 million from just 19 shows.

   The tour commences on 25 June in miami, and ends in San Francisco August 5.   See pictures below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua