Saturday, June 21, 2014

Covicted Felon with Hot Mug Shot, is Married! sorry Ladies*



    The 30 years old guy pictured above, was on Wednesday arrested and is facing Felony weapons charges. The Stockton Police Department shared a mug shot picture of the convicted Felon named Jeremy Meek, on its Facebook page, to let people know that Meek is a convict.

    Instead of the normal negative response from individuals, Meek's pictures received numerous likes and very nice comments like "OMG! Hot" from females. Some people have already opened fan pages for the convict, and he has since been trending on the Internet. But that's not the issue now!

   Meek spoke to local Sacramento news station about his new Internet fame. He said that he learnt of his viral mug shot from his wife.. 'oops!
    " well, I appreciate (the attention) , but I want (Fans) to know
        that this is really not me. I am not some kingpin."

 Sorry ladies! Those of you who have been fantasising over him, he is already taken. *i know it hurts*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua